Gift Certificates

We’re pleased to offer you the option of sending a gift certificate to family and friends who are traveling to Europe with Vacation Homes Abroad.

Here is how our gift certificate works:

  • Call Vacation Homes Abroad to discuss the many wonderful gift certificate options for your family and friends. You may contribute directly to the cost of the trip or in many properties you can arrange extra services such as flowers, bottle of champagne, chauffeur services, private guides. These are just some of the possibilities.
  • Gifts of any amount ($50. minimum) will be accepted by check or by major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover).
  • We will provide gift givers with a gift certificate stating the amount and service.
  • Prior to the trip, we will provide the traveler with a complete itinerary including your gift.
  • Questions? Call Elaine Carroll at 800-488-8026/ 978-462-0368

Comments are closed.